Cross The Hurdles With Blessings Of The God….......
TTD has resolved to sanction of an amount of Rs.300/- per month limited to 1000 students Below Poverty line Who secure 500 marks and above in SSC 2009
1.The scholarship will only be applicable to the meritorious students, below the poverty line studying any Govt / Municipal /ZP / private aided and TTD High Schools. The said students should have secured the marks of 500 and above in SSC exams of 2008-2009.
2. This Scholarship will not be applicable to the students of any residential or social welfare Schools with attached hostels, corporate schools and private unaided schools.
3. The total no. of scholarships to be sanctioned per academic year is limited to 1000 only with a progressive total of scholarships from 2008-2009 starting with Inter to P.G.Level as detailed below…
a) If the above scholarship recipient students secure 85% of marks in Intermediate, they will be given the said scholarship for their Degree also.
b) If the above Degree students of TTD scholarship recipients secure 70% of marks in Science subjects and 60 % of marks in arts groups and Professional courses, they will continue to receive the above scholarship for P.G. including the professional courses till their completion of P.G.
4. The merit list of students seeking scholarships, who secured 500 marks and above in their SSC Examination is to be prepared on the descending order based on order of merit i.e., 600-599-598…and so on.
5. This scheme is applicable to the real meritorious students who are not receiving any scholarship of Govt / private / other service organization or any other financial sources.
6. The sanction of scholarships after 1st quarter of the academic year, may be permitted strictly in accordance with the general condition of 70% of attendance compulsory as in the case of Govt.
7. The students who fulfill the above conditions may send their application through the principals concerned, enclosing the following documents
b) Income certificate issued by a officer not below the rank of Tahsildar
c) Applicable ration card and
d) study Certificate
Envelope Super scribed with “Application for Scholarship” along with all relevant documents should be sent to The Executive Officer, T.T.D. Admn. Buildings, K.T.Road, Tirupati-517501, A.P.
Last date for apply: 31/08/2009
For enquiries please contact - 0877 2264039
- Annual Income of Parent/Guardian should not exceed Rs. 1.00 Lakh
- Last date of Receipt of application through Schools is 31-08-2009
- No application will be entertained individually Pre Matric scholarship application form (Govt. of AP)
- Pre Matric scholarship application form (Govt. of AP) click here
1) Minimum 80% Marks in Class 12 (10 +2)
2) Parental Income should not exceed 4.5 Lakh p.a.
3) Should be pursuing regular / Professional Degree Courses in recognized educational Institutions.
4) Should not avail any other Scholarships. Boys and Girls ratio: 1:1; Science, Commerce and Humanities ratio:3:2:1
Reservations: SC 15%; ST 7.5%; OBC 27%; PH 3%
The Scholarship will be paid @ Rs.1000/- per month for 3 years (Regular and Professional Degree courses), @ Rs.2,000/- per month for 4th and 5th year for Professional Degree and PG courses for 10 months in an academic year.
The Govt. of India has allotted 6097 scholarships to A.P. As perthe guidelines, double the above number of the candidates areprovisionally selected.The Last Marks of the provisionally selected candidates for the year 2008-09 (based on the Marks of IPE March 2008) of various categories are as follows:
The list of provisionally selected candidates for the year 2008-09, proceedings and application forms of the candidates have been sent to the concerned Junior Colleges and also placed in the Board’s Website. The candidates should collect them from their Principals of the respective Junior Colleges. The application form and copy of proceedings can also be downloaded from the BIE Website www.bieap.gov.in, by the candidates whose names are placed in the selected list. They should forward them through the Principals of Degree/Professional Degree Colleges where they are presently studying, to the Secretary, BIE, A.P., Nampally, Hyderabad so as to reach on or before 17.08.2009.
Note: The candidates of other Boards have to approach their concerned Boards of +2 stage. For College wise List of Provisionally Selected candidates, Covering Letter to Junior College Principal, Candidates Proceeding Copy & Application form Click Here
2. SCOPE The scholarship is to be awarded for studies in India in a govt or private college/university,. It will also cover technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes/ Industrial Training Centres affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) of classes at Graduation level.
3. ELIGIBILITY Students who have passed Class XII exam or its equivalent in Year 2009 and are interested to pursue higher education in the field of a) Engineering b) Medicine c) Arts/Science/Commerce d) Diploma Cources in any field and e) Any Vocational course which leads to immediate employment & where minimum education qualification stipulated is plus 2 Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 60% marks or equivalent grade in the Class 12 or its equivalent final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs60,000/ per annum.
4. DURATION Scholarship shall be provided for the entire course.
5. RATE OF SCHOLARSHIP Rs.10,000/- per annum, Rs.1000/ payable monthly for ten months directly into the bank account of the beneficiery.
6. CONDITIONS FOR SCHOLARSHIP (i) Scholarship shall be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 60% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.60,000/ per annum. Students having the lowest family income shall be given preference in the ascending order. (ii) The scholarship shall be discontinued if a student fails to secure 50% in B.A./B.COM. and 55% marks in other streams or equivalent grade, in the previous final examination of the course for which scholarship is awarded. Scholarship shall not be awarded for more than the normal period of time taken to obtain certificate/degree. (iii) Scholarship shall not be given to more than one student in a family. (iv) The students should be regular in attendance for which the yardstick shall be decided by the competent authority of the school/college/university. (v) Income certificate should be on self-certification basis by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper for self-employed parents and from employer for employed parents supported by documents such as land held by revenue department in the name of parents. (vi) If a student violates any other term and condition of the scholarship, the scholarship may be suspended or cancelled. (vii) If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement/certificates, his/her scholarship shall be cancelled forthwith and the amount of the scholarship paid shall be recovered, at the discretion of the concerned Divisional Administration of LIC. (viii) LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation will lay down the detailed procedure for processing and sanctioning of scholarships to eligible students. (ix) Scholarship shall be credited to the student’s bank account maintained at the place of study. Efforts shall be made for transferring it electronically through the banks. (x) The scheme shall be evaluated at regular intervals by the LICGJF. (xi) The regulations can be changed at any time at the discretion of the Board of Trustees of LICGJF
7. RENEWAL OF SCHOLARSHIP The scholarship, once awarded, may be renewed during the next academic year of the course on the production of certificate that the student has secured 50% in B.A./B.COM. and 55% marks in other streams or equivalent grade in the examination.
8. MODE OF APPLYING Last date for online application is 16th August 2009. Apply ONLINE for Scholarship Click Here
1. Scholarships: On the basis of the examination conducted, 1000 scholarships will be awarded for each group of students appearing for Class VIII examinations. The amount of scholarship will be Rs.500/- per month as per NTS rules.
2. Reservation: 15% scholarships will be reserved for students belonging to the SC category, 7.5% scholarships for students belonging to the ST category and 3% for Physically Challenged Group of Students each in respect of the class VIII.
3. Selection: There will be two-stage selection process for award of scholarship. For Stage-I, selection will be done by States/UTs through a written examination. Students who qualify Stage I will be eligible to appear for Stage II examination conducted by NCERT.
4. The States/UTs will also conduct the selection test for National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme along with the Stage-I written examination for NTS.
5.Important Dates: Stage I (State) Last Date for Submission of Application Form - 31 August, 2009 Area - Examination in Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Andaman and Nicobar Islands - 7 November, 2009 (Saturday)Area - Examination in All other States and Union Territories- 8 November, 2009 (Sunday) Stage II (National) - Examination in All States and Union Territories 9 May, 2010 (Sunday)
6. Eligibility: Students of Class VIII studying in recognized schools are eligible to appear for the respective Class VIII Stage I examination conducted by the States/UTs in which the schools are located. There will be no domicile restriction.
7. Examination: The pattern of written examination for Class VIII will be as follows: • Stage I examination at the State/UT level will comprise two parts, namely (a) Mental Ability Test (MAT) and (b) Scholastic Ability Test (SAT) covering social sciences, sciences and mathematics. • Stage II examination at the National level will comprise (a) Mental Ability Test (MAT), (b) Scholastic Ability Test (SAT) covering social sciences, sciences and mathematics, (c) Interview. Only those candidates who qualify the written examination at the National Level will be invited for interview.
8. State Quotas: Each State/Union Territory has been allotted a quota to recommend a specific number of candidates for the Stage II examination, the details of which will be made available on NCERT website. However, there will be no State/Union Territory Quota for the final award of scholarship after the Stage II examination. Reservation for SC, ST and physically challenged will be as notified in para 2 above.
9. Application Form: You may contact the State/UT Liaison officer for procuring application form. However, application form can be downloaded from NCERT website also. All correspondence relating to application forms should be addressed to the State Liaison Officers (LOs) whose addresses are given at the end/Website.
10. The completed application form duly signed by Principal of the school should be submitted to the LO/ concerned district official of the State before the last date.
11. Fees: States and Union Territories may notify the fee required (refer NCERT website) which will be paid for the Stage-I examination. However, NCERT does not charge any fee for the Stage-II examination.
12. Announcement of Results: Results of the Stage-I examination will be announced by the respective State Governments/ Union Territories. Results of Stage-II examination will be announced by NCERT.
13. Indian Students Studying Abroad can appear directly for Stage II NTS Examination under conditions prescribed in the NTS brochure for class VIII which is available on the NCERT website. Candidates may fill up relevant items of the Application Form available on the NCERT website and send to the undersigned along with a photocopy of the mark sheet of previous examination latest by March 15, 2010.
Address: Head Department of Educational Measurement & Evaluation National Council of Educational Research & Training Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016